Friday, June 1, 2012

Blogging Redefined

The other night I ended up being awake for quite a while. I took that opportunity to do some planning, and I think I have a pretty good idea of where we are headed. At least I have a start. :)

So here's a sneak peek.

Sundays are important to me; it's when I celebrate each week with other Christians the fact that our Savior is alive! It's also the beginning of the week, perfect time to set the tone for the week.

At the beginning of the new year I decided I wanted to focus on one book of the Bible, Philippians. I was hoping to use focusing on that book to work on meditating on God's Word and memorizing it. I'm sad to say I've done horrible at that goal, but I refuse to give up and not try try again. My hope is especially to work on the memorization.

Since I got pregnant I've had my eye on getting in shape after having my little girl. I've been collecting workouts and fitness apps and food apps and healthy food ideas. I can't wait to share what I will be doing with workouts and food and the results I get (hopefully).

Of course I'll keep y'all updated on little girl, and I plan to do monthly updates for family and friends who prefer to read a little bit more about life as an update...

Then there are the big things that may be happening in life, moving, dedications, adventures in homemaking, photography challenges...

Can't wait to embark on this adventure with y'all!

BT

2 comments:

Grace said...

It is a constant project, this blogging thing. I like your new plan, and I'm enjoying the posts!

Mrs. Troyer said...

I'm glad you are enjoying (and reading) the posts! I find that this ongoing project is just about perfect for me. What makes it most ideal is that it doesn't require anything that would have a singular purpose...since the computer is used for many many things ;)