Sunday, June 3, 2012

Focus for the Week - Renewing My Strength

The first Focused Week is going to be on renewing the strength of God in my life.

Motherhood is hard, and I'm tired often, if not always. I don't know how any mother can make it without the faith, hope, trust, and relationship with God. Without His strength and help I'd be toast.

I am more worn down than normal...than I need to be. I've been neglecting the most important relationship in my life, the one with my Father. My prayer life has been great since Alexi was born, but there has been no time had with God in the Word. This week my focus is living in communion with God throughout my days in prayer, in reading His Word, in thinking about and meditating on his Word. It's a must!

Back to the Basics I go...

BT

0 comments: