Thursday, May 31, 2012

Late Night Brainstorming

It's 11:25 PM. Any mother in her right mind would be sleeping right now. (Sleep when the baby sleeps and all that jazz.) Normally I would agree and would be attempting it at least. Sometimes, though, you just have to give in to that old part of you that still has her best ideas at night (at least I do).

It is interesting how the method for recording these ideas has changed. When the room looks like this you can't simply pick up a pen and paper and record.


My old method of coping was a flashlight that may or may not have been held in my mouth, a pen, and paper. Now, the pen, paper and flashlight have been replaced with this.


Pen and paper is still my favorite way of brainstorming, but I'm all for easier ways for nighttime ideas :)

BT

0 comments: