Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bump Report - 13 Days till 40 Weeks

I have ceased counting in weeks, it makes more sense at this point to talk in days. And you will notice that I have shrunk considerably in these pictures. These are the bump pictures Brit and Em took about in the middle of the pregnancy.


For the most part, this week has been pretty uneventful. Chad and I have acquired the essentials we have been told we need, without going overboard due to space.


Today, though, is the first day in this pregnancy that I have felt mostly blechy. I have not thrown up, but all day I've wanted to. So, I'm sorry to the mothers who had this feeling the whole pregnancy!


We have been getting tune ups on our car and praying that it will hold on for quite a while longer. Don't give out on us yet!!


We also had a very unpleasant surprise Friday morning. Snow. On the ground. Blowing in the air. Not nice.


So, Monday is the next appointment. Saturday, the 7th, my midwife goes on vacation. Tuesday, the 17th, she arrives back in town. Ideally Squirt would come before the 7th or after the 17th, but God's got his timing in mind, not mine.


And that's that. If you would like to see more of the photos, here is their website.



BT

1 comments:

Grace said...

Thinking of you this week! Praying all is going well...oh, and would be happy for another post sometime. =)