Thursday, March 29, 2012

Radio Silence

Sorry for being a bit quite lately. Lots of wishing, hoping, trusting and contemplating going on over here.

Mothers always tell me that the last month of pregnancy is the worst because it feels like the baby is never going to come out. I can relate to that feeling, but I'm not quite despairing yet. I have 15 days until my due date, and I fully intend to then start my countdown on our mirror over to the end of 42 weeks. I don't have a problem with baby coming late, I would just prefer early, ya know. 

Also have been thinking about what this blog is becoming, something I never thought it would. Now, as I look family life in the face, I get the feeling you dear readers may be subjected to the whim of my mothering heart. Whether that be way too many photos of our little Squirt or stories about the mundane. 

So, take this as my warning!

BT

0 comments: