Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blank

Something funny (weird funny) has been happening to my brain.
I have a great idea for a blog post, pull out my pen and notebook, and it's gone.
Something really cool hits me and by the time I get to the computer I realize it was super dumb.
I really like my outfit for the day, take some pictures and hate them...
...or delete them accidentally and not have the gumption to take more.
I've had thoughts leave my head before (like "what did I come into this room for")...
...but I've now officially had my thoughts do a U-turn.
(my thoughts backwards make me want to laugh)

Then there is the oddities happening with my body.
Doesn't matter what I'm eating or where, I will be wearing it.
Is that a corner? Oh, I'll find out when my toe finds it, like it finds EVERY corner.
Why is it that the only comfortable way to lie down is on my back...
...the one way I'm not allowed to sleep (and never used to be able to sleep).
My nails, hokey!!! Never in my life have they grown so fast!
Phantom pee urges...as baby rolls around over my bladder...

Only a few times in my life have I ever had nothing and everything to say at once.
Only a few times in my life have I ever wanted to do everything and nothing at the same time.
Only a few times in my life have I ever wanted to scream and stay silent at the same time.
But those are now everyday experiences.

So if you are wondering where your 7 Things about Me and your Bump Report were, they were stuck in my brain, deleted from my phone, hated and loved, spoken and silenced...

I have another great idea, to officially show you our house (since everything is being moved and cleaned as we prepare to try to fit a baby bed and dresser in here), but that's another project that the ending seems no where in sight.

So eventually you will see that; hopefully tomorrow you will have week 30 Bump Report; hopefully next Monday you will have 7 Things about Me; hopefully soon I'll have the never ending sweater vest to show you (completed); hopefully I'll eventually have the words to tell you about the amazing things God is doing in my spiritual life.

For now, here is a picture for those who need a picture. It describes everything very well.


or perhaps this one


Until I try to post again, have a happy Thursday!

BT

PS just so no one gets worried or on me, no I'm not sad or depressed. In fact I find all of these things rather comical at times, just at this moment it's frustrating. I know this deviates from me trying to stay mostly and uber positive on this social media medium. At the same time, I want to be real, and this is really happening. And like I said, usually I can and do laugh, so imagine that sound with these words! Is that possible you ask, the answer is yes, very much so!!

God is good--all the time--all the time--God is good!!!

0 comments: