Monday, January 30, 2012

Bump Photos!

Our wonderful friends Britany and Emily took some baby bump photos over their Christmas break, and they are now online!!

B+E Photography is where you'll find them (this link goes directly to our shoot's page). If you do some wondering around on their website, you'll find our engagement shoot that we had with them too!

I must admit that I've looked at them about 5 times in 2 days. They make me so happy! Our little one has grown so much (either that or I am REALLY fat). The last time I looked through them I had to remind myself that that is my belly. I don't have a pillow under my shirt or anything. It's amazing how easily I can forget that I'm preggo and have a body of a preggo woman.

If you want to see a video clip with our bump pictures set to music, this blog is the place to go!

It was a fun afternoon with friends, what more could I ask for? Then I got more, wonderful photographs to keep as memories of this time! Thanks Brit and Em!!

BT

1 comments:

Cherry said...

Beautiful! You look so motherly already, I can't wait to see you with your little bundle. This has been a real treat to walk along side you during these months.
With love,
Cherry