Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bump Report - Week 30

We are down to 10 weeks...10 until my "guess date." This really is FLYING BY! I'm sure the last week or two waiting for squirt to finally be ready will seem like forever, but up to this point, I have no complaints about how long this is taking :)


I have my next appointment with Bonnie tomorrow. Last time (two weeks ago) my mom went with me. It was a fun afternoon and she actually came back with me for the appointment so she got to hear the heartbeat. Tomorrow, once more, Chad is not able to come with me, so my dad is! (For those of you wondering, I could go on my own, but with it being an hour drive, it's more fun with someone else in the car with you. Not to mention to go shopping with you afterward.) Before I know it, I'll be going every week!

Squirt has been and will continue to gain fat, that is smoothing out baby's wrinkly skin. Baby is about 2.75 lb now and I've heard the size (15.7 in) likened to a cabbage (in length). Squirt is still practicing breathing, and that has already caused at least one bout of hiccups that I felt during church one week.


Squirt's brain is also undergoing some pretty awesome changes. It's getting wrinkly and all set to absorb lots and lots of new information and learning!

We are loving just spending time relaxing and resting as a family as we get prepared mentally and physically for our third person joining us outside of the womb. So until next time, expect that we've been doing lots of this!


BT

0 comments: