Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No Warning

With barely any warning to anyone, I've gone and done something drastic.



I went to my favorite hair dresser armed with pictures of a couple's wedding day.



And I got my hair chopped!!




I always knew I wanted an alternative to the normal "mom-bob". The bob is adorable, but I'm 21, and I don't feel like looking quite that maternal yet. So part of my attempt to pull off "cool mom" starts with a functional and yet funky hair-do.

I'm glad no one but husband saw my morning hair!

So we'll see if I can figure out how to style this do, but so far, I'm loving it!!

SOOOO SHORT!!!!!!

 BT

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you were looking into doing the short cut, but this is super drastic!! You don't even look like the same person.

Luke would want to kill me if I did this, and I would hate it. Hopefully I get to see it in real life soon.

Grace said...

It's the pregnant lady thing! (Seems like I came across this in a book on your coffee table...hm...)

I love it. If this haircut is any indication (and it's one of many), you are going to be a super-cool mom.

:D

Mike McDermott said...

I remember when Hannah was 3 months I got my hair cut short. She looked at me for a few moments and then realized it really was her mommy !
I think you can pull off short hair better then my girls would.
It is cute on you.

Mrs. Troyer said...

Rachelle: HAHA! I love it, still, and Chad doesn't seem to hate it. I know he likes my long hair better, but I think he's okay with it

Grace: AWWW thanks Grace!!! I know I'll get to express similar sentiments to you one day!! ;)

Aunt Cathy: Our neighbors have a 6 month old and I count myself lucky to be someone that he knows and trusts. So first thing I did was go over there and show that family and he knew right away who I was! :)