Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Here I Am!"

Our little squirt appeared today!! Well, on a screen anyway.


Baby just a-worked on that thumb.


Did a whole bunch of flips (literally, feet on bottom, feet on top, feet on bottom...)...


And "won" the award for the most active child that was ultasound-ed today!


I can't tell you how happy this appointment made me (and Chad I'm sure too). To know there is a shape to go with the heartbeats, flips and jabs is such a wonderful feeling! (and yes, I said jabs, I had multiple today)

I am 20 weeks along, 5 months. I'm guessing I won't have a Bump Report until 21 weeks, so you'll just have to wait for that.

So until next time, this happy momma is expectantly babying Baby.

BT

3 comments:

Mike McDermott said...

Oh , this is so exciting!!
Iam all smiles too. So very happy for you and Chad.
By the way , you are very beautiful :)

Grace said...

Hurray hurray hurray!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas. =)

Cherry said...

I am so happy for you, he/she is so cute and sweat, I love the thumb sucking! Love you, Cherry :)