Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome December

Hello December!


Aren't you just the busiest time of the year? I have to admit, I pretty much hate that about you. Mostly anyway, you are too busy for my liking. I enjoy having things to do and the holiday's, but I also desperately love me some good chill time, and you don't offer much of that.

I have created a list for myself, things to do in December, but it's not a to do list. A to do list implies that it has to be done. An idea list, is a list of things I can do (most of them are things at home that I might consider being chill things) instead of wasting the month or getting too caught up in the busyness.

These are the things that make me happy.

So, I'm already a day late. (but I did get into the season yesterday, see)



Now, after having eaten a champion breakfast (followed by second breakfast a few minutes ago)


and beginning to prepare my iTunes and iPhone for 2012,


I'm ready to start my day! Oh, and get ready for this small town's biggest event, the VIP SALE!!!

BT

PS

0 comments: