Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is the DAY!!!

This is the day, This is the day, That the Lord has made, That the Lord has made....

This is the day that we get to see our little squirt for the first time!
We will not be finding out the gender of our little one, but we will be receiving our ultrasound pictures to share with you all!!
(To say I'm excited is an understatement. I'm working hard not to type this whole thing in all caps with tons of smiley faces and exclamation points. I figure y'all would appreciate that)

Little known fact for you, the first little while of movement that mothers feel aren't kicks, but the baby flipping and moving big time. The child usually isn't big enough for the mothers to feel the kicks. I have since read about what the difference in feeling is between the two, and I'm sure what I've been feeling is the first movements where our child is flipping and moving big time.

That being said I think Baby Troyer is excited too! As I sat down to write this, I got my first jab. Then another. Then some flips! They are very very very different. My heart is still beating fast as I remember the feeling of that first real KICK!

Sorry for the wordiness. Something about exciting news makes me want to talk a mile a minute even though I only have the same words over and over!

Can't wait to show ya'll!!

BT

1 comments:

Mike McDermott said...

I am excited along with you Bridgette. It is a wonderful feeling to have joy bouncing around in your body. Have fun today.
Aunt Cathy