Monday, March 22, 2010

The Political Climate

I anticipate this post being a short one. With that being said, let's continue...

I never become greatly vocal on political matters because I find that as soon as I do I wish I had kept my mouth shut. But this is one where I simply cannot shut my trap anymore.

Life!

Abortion is wrong people! And I do NOT support it! Do you know what is a part of this health care you just wanted?

Capital Punishment is a funny thing, but using the "right to life" argument doesn't work. In Genesis when discussing the punishment for a man taking another man's life, GOD the FATHER says that because man is made in HIS image (aka because of the sanctity of life) if one man takes another man's life the first man must also be killed. Now I can't say when capital punishment should be used, and I know that most of the problems with capital punishment is actually problems with our court systems. I just would like to point out there that there is a time and place for the death penalty. Just don't ask me how and when we know that it is the right time.

Freedom!

So, we just gave away our right with health care with overwhelming responses being positive. How many more freedoms will we give away before we are no longer FREE. When will we not be able to voice our opinions, worship how and where and when we want, etc. We are headed that way, we really are. The worst part is that we are doing it willingly. The answer is NOT big government, I'm sorry to step on your toes.

I'm not meaning to upset anyone, but I do keep my mouth shut most of the time. But this time I simply cannot. I have to voice these, and now I have.

DISCLAIMER: the "people" "you" and "our" words are generic for the American public, not pointed at anyone.

0 comments: