Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gold Peak Tea - Lemon Style

 So I have yet to introduce you to my new baby...well foster child really. I have in my hands an Olympus E-510 and she is VERY dear to me!! I'm learning how to use her and I'm trying to learn fast so that I can really take some nice ones before I must give her back to the school at the end of the class.

And this baby
is my companion today! I also love her dearly. Someday I hope to really be able to do something worth blogging about, but for now, I've updated my profile and I've shared my lovers of the day with you...

Oh, and one more. My dear ex boss (just from my summer job) on my birthday last year gave me this really sweet bracelet. It has John 6:35 written on it and I love it...I'm rockin the fashion today (in my dreams...).

<3




0 comments: