Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shhhhhh don't tell...

Sneak peek here...come see HONK!!!

I've been spending much time with wonderful Jr. High and Sr. High students helping my dad and team of directors put together this delightful production of Honk Jr. at the Fairview High School. The performance days are Thursday (tomorrow), Friday, and Saturday. Get your tickets NOW or forever hold your peace. But really I've thoroughly enjoyed my role in this musical. I've described my job as an Assistant Director in training. I've been able to interject my suggestions without being tied to HAVING to be there as a life or death situation (which is good with my school schedule). These last 3 practices though, I have switched to the role of photographer. And here is where we find ourselves.

In other news, I'm done dissecting for the year...THANK YOU LORD!!! I tried to be as excited as I could be about it and to make it the happiest experience that it could be. But alas this was as good as it got...
In the bag is a sheep's heart and kidney (the kidney was the worst) among the rest of the gunk that had to be used to dissect and everything. So glad it's over. I will be very glad when this dreaded science class is over.

So there you have it, I need to write my report and take the next A&P quiz, so I shall be off now.

0 comments: