Sunday, August 4, 2019

30 Before 30

Tomorrow I turn 29 years old.
Age is one of those common threads we have among the entire population. No one wants to believe the numbers that come at the increasingly quicker rate each year. I know I'm not alone in being almost 30 and frantically looking around and wondering if I accomplished anything in my 20s. (Don't worry, I know I did.)
For my final year in my 20s, I've decided to be a little more intentional about what I accomplish. So I've written a 30 before 30 Goal list. I've spent over 6 months working on this list, writing it, adding to it, scribbling things out - trying to make sure the things included are doable and specific to me (not just found on someone else's goal list). Not everything is big, somethings are silly, one is even pretty much a gimme because it's already planned. In no particular order here's my list!

30 Before 30 Goals

  1. Spend one night away alone
  2. Complete intentional blogging for a year
  3. Make a blanket for Northern Michigan Relief Sale
  4. Teach Alexi to make a complete supper
  5. Explore 3 active activity
  6. Compile 30 go-to meals
  7. Read 30 books for me
  8. Reread Chronicles of Narnia
  9. Reread Lord of the Rings
  10. Pick and hang decorations
  11. Finish kids' birth-to-year scrapbooks
  12. Read the Bible cover to cover in a year
  13. Visit Dow Gardens
  14. Write a personal missions statement
  15. Commission a custom art piece
  16. Get a perm
  17. Finish and hang the Star Wars puzzle
  18. Learn to write left handed
  19. Relearn Euchre
  20. Journey to toe touching
  21. Watch a sunrise and sunset
  22. Read Little Women
  23. Memorize 30 Hymns/Worship Songs
  24. Go to Disney World
  25. Finish the hand-me-down crochet blanket
  26. Individual date with each kid
  27. Finish watching Castle
  28. Finish watching Bones
  29. Host 6 get-togethers with friends
  30. Get to know my family tree (learn my legacy)

Can't wait to get to work and accomplish some fun goals!
Mrs. Troyer

0 comments: