Thursday, June 28, 2012

Workout Wednesday (on Thursday)

The boxes are slowly (and I emphasize slowly) going away. I have managed though to be fairly consistent walking!! Usually each evening baby girl and I go for a walk (stroller or Moby Wrap).


We've missed one day this week (today) and instead I did a very short body weight workout set. Finding that it's hard to fit in the working out as that is usually when baby girl wakes up wanting to be held, or I feel like I should be unpacking instead.


And until I find my scale and measuring tape, no stats for y'all. The other thing I'm trying to stress to myself is that I must drink more water!

How have you been staying active and healthy this week?


BT

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure have!! Got two runs in this week, hopefully it will cool down enough for me to get my third one in. I'm also down 2 pounds!!