Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorization Monday

Here I plan to record my efforts in memorization. I'd love for anyone to join me in memorizing Philippians if you'd like. If not, I hope this record can encourage you!

Each week I plan on reading Philippians on Monday before working on my passage(s) for the week. So start there. 

Philippians 1:1-2

Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The passage for the week is the first 2 verses. I did attempt these two verses before, and was mostly successful (I have issues memorizing in general). Looking forward to the next weeks to show progress...motivation motivation motivation.

BT

0 comments: