Sunday, June 10, 2012

Focus for the Week - Focus

This child of mine stole all my brain cells and won't give them back. At least that's what I'm claiming. I've completely gone bonkers and have no focus left. I realized that today as I questioned why I got up every time that I did. Only half of the times did I remember why I got up; the other half is still a mystery to me.

The other part to this Focus focus is focusing on what is important and/or imperative. For example: cuddling with Alexi is important; reading a magazine is not. Doing the dishes is important; reading emails is not. Then the line gets blurry, things like sleeping or packing, fellowshipping with neighbors or organizing still not put away baby things.

So Focusing this week means praying the Lord would return brain cells that I may live efficiently and that he would give me the wisdom to know what is most important in each moment.

BT

0 comments: