Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Day I Kept Myself Busy Part II

After lunch I dropped Chad off at work so that I would have the car, and I started a load of laundry at his parents' house (because we don't have laundry facilities of our own).


I took the car so I would have the flexibility to do things like go grocery shopping.


There is some overlapping here, but I did get those two loads done, folded, and put away.


Cut my nails (which has to be done about every 2 or 3 days during this pregnancy) while waiting for Chad at work.


And ended the night in a very satisfying exhaustion.

I'm not sure it was the smartest to do all of that in one day (sounds silly to say that, but compared to what my schedule has looked like this last month you'd see a distinct difference), but I feel accomplished and who knows, it may have helped along this baby.

Now if only the baby would get the hint ;)

To bring it all to a close, I did two more loads of laundry today (the last two for the week) and I cleaned my stove. And that's that, I'll be sleeping over here the rest of the week ;)

BT

0 comments: