Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's a Tea Day

Tuesday, March 6

After the head-spinning day I had yesterday, this morning was a "take-it-easy" morning. I started off with blackberry vanilla tea and toast with strawberry jam. (The tea was decaf.)


I sat at the table and looked at the remnant of showing Husband the goods from shower #1 that were still on the floor from the night before.


(Believe it or not, they are organized right now, the bags and tissue paper just decided to encompass all of my nice neat piles.)

I decided the best use of my time today was to recover and write thank you notes. So I turned on my Regina Spektor Pandora station and went to work. 



The rest of the morning and afternoon my main activities were reading to Squirt the books that we were given for Baby's library and writing the thank you notes to those wonderful ladies. I'm pleased to say that the thank you notes have been completed (as has the reading of the books) and by the evening I was able to spend it relaxing with my husband :)

BT

0 comments: