Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bump Report - Week 36

Hello there again!
It's week 36 and....St. Patrick's Day and....my daddy's birthday!!


It was also my last day working. Being all that was in store for today, green was the color for the day.


People have asked me throughout the pregnancy what has been my craving and I've never had a good answer. But as I get closer to the end and I look back, it's there, staring me in the face. Sugary cereal, mostly having to do with chocolate cereal. Coco Krispies, Krave, Reese's Puffs, the list goes on. Can't seem to get enough of it.


I've also been asked about swollen hands and feet. My hands gained water weight at the beginning and I haven't been able to wear my ring since :( But my feet and ankles held off until about 2 weeks ago. And it's just getting worse. Today was 81 degrees outside; I looked down and found some very impressive cankles and gigantic feet. It's good that these last few days (and for a few more days) it's been (will be) warm enough for non-socked feet.


Lastly, I have a friend who's due date was 10 days before mine (April 3rd); I just got a call that she had her little boy last night. Put's life into perspective. Baby please just wait until after next weekend, my last weekend away with your daddy before we will spend our time loving on you.

BT

2 comments:

Mike McDermott said...

Still just as beautiful.
Can't wait to be a great Aunt!

Mike McDermott said...

Do you know how hard it is to shop for a baby that you don't know the sex? Had fun anyway!