Monday, March 12, 2012

Bump Report - Week 35

We are coming to the end...here's to hoping Baby Troyer will be here within these next 5 weeks! (I'm well aware that many if not most first time mothers deliver late, and if I'm anything like my mother I'll deliver at the last possible moment - 2 weeks late. But I can always hope)


I'm past the point of counting weeks...days, that's what I count now.


Not much new that I have to tell you though. Sleeping is hard. Sitting is hard. Standing is hard. Belly gets in the way. Heartburn happens. Getting up is hard. Feet are swelling. Clothing doesn't fit. (Don't get too depressed, keep reading)


On the bright side!!! Baby movements are wonderful! People are starting to think I'm dropping (which could be true, I'm still waiting for the lung relief)! I do only have 3 to 7 weeks! I get to update my wardrobe when this is done (time for an adult's wardrobe)! Because of the belly and all, no one is noticing that I have about 4 outfits I like! Good hair days! Spending time with my mommy! Talking all about future baby to Husband until he starts ignoring me! Oh, and waking up with a crib in our room (albeit filled up with shower gifts)!!


Squirt is about 5 1/2 pounds now! (at least that's what they say. I was born at 42 weeks and was only about 6 1/2 pounds.)

That's where we sit now. The end is in sight (just trying not to get too attached to the idea of an early delivery)

BT

0 comments: