Friday, March 2, 2012

Bump Report - Week 34

I didn't think I would get around to Bump Report this week, but I did end up taking pictures yesterday (while I was fighting sleep). I love being pregnant, and it's gone so fast, BUT it is still pregnancy. I avoided the sickness, but that's not to say that I don't have other pregnancy affects.

I'm finding as this pregnancy comes closer and closer to a close (42 days to 40 weeks!!) I'm struggling to keep energy up. I can do nothing all day and still have no energy at the end of the day.


We then add to that the different feelings and pains that come with being this late in the pregnancy. My feet and ankles are starting to feel the pregnancy finally. 


 Some mornings I will say that I've been beat up from the inside out. My hips seem to be the main attraction for kicking and punching. My legs are also telling me that I weigh more than they want me to.


It's hard to believe that my belly could get any bigger...but it will :)

Oh and I'm pretty positive that what I have been feeling are braxton hicks contractions. Yippee for my body practicing...I feel like cheering on my muscles to get strong and be able to push this child out in record time!!!

BT

1 comments:

Mike McDermott said...

Your bump is looking beautiful , just as you are. Sure wish I could be there to feel the little one kicking.