Saturday, December 31, 2011

House Hunting in Hotels

One of our favorite shows to watch when we have it available is House Hunters. When we head to hotels, we get to indulge, and it always puts me in the mood to dream about where and what we might be able to live in where the Lord leads us next.


Knowing what kind of job Chad hopefully will be able to secure (what he went to school for), we have options here in the US! :) And dreaming about home space for a family is always fun!

This is a Bri approved way to spend our New Year's Eve evening.

BT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are for sure cousins!! House Hunters is my favorite show to watch at hotels too!!

Mrs. Troyer said...

:) I told you we watched it when you asked! I just get annoyed with the people who aren't satisfied if they don't get every little thing they want.

Unknown said...

I forgot about that! And yes, in real house hunting you don't always get what you want. I got a teeny-tiny kitchen and a maze-like bathroom, but I love the rest of the house!!