Friday, December 9, 2011

EXCITING NEWS - on the yarn front

For 3ish years I have been working on a sweater vest for my dad. I have now set a goal...probably the most reasonable one yet... I am almost done with the last side, then all I have is binding, assembling and blocking!! I've been rewarding myself all week by drooling over and queuing up projects to do after it's done. They are making me excited enough that I'm hoping to have it done before my goal date, way before, but we'll see. Trying to stay reasonable.

I am developing a fun plan for the new projects!!!!!!!!!!!

Barely able to wait!

BT

2 comments:

Cherry said...

So exciting!

Mrs. Troyer said...

Gotta tell you, I just had an awful scare. Thought I was going to have to take out a whole side. Was super depressed, even wrote a blog post about it. I went to bed and while lying there had a thought, and boy am I glad! Turns out what I thought was wrong wasn't wrong at all!!

But man that was a scare