Friday, December 9, 2011

Bump Report - Week 22

Wow!

I was hit today, only 6 more weeks and I'll be in my third trimester!

Baby is between 8 and 11 inches long and weighs about 1 lb!

I'm finally able to feel baby sometimes with my hand on the outside!! Chad has yet to be in the right place at the right time to feel that!

And last night I had problems sleeping, so being low on sleep makes EVERYTHING more exciting!!!!!!



In the spotlight this week are senses. Taste buds (which have been developing over the past weeks) are very keen and now, nerve endings may be developed enough to feel the sensation of touch!!

Our Squirt is learning to furrow Baby's brows; oh and also, legs and arms are most likely at their full proportions!

Can't wait for the head rubs which are sure to come!

Okay, enough excitement for the night!!

BT

1 comments:

Cherry said...

So wonderful Mrs. Troyer. What a rich blessing from our AMAZING God! I think of James 1:17 which says, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation due to change."
What a truly remarkable gift the gift of life is!! I am so happy for you.
With all my love
~Cherry~