Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rewards

Hey there!
First off, sorry for no Week 14 Bump Report. Not much has changed, and Friday, Saturday and Sunday were packed (and it's a strictly weekend thing for me). I'll be sure to get week 15 up this weekend!

Rough morning. Felt like this all day.


But, I determined it would be bad to stay in bed until Husband came home for lunch. Rewards were my incentives. Rewards like this one. (and like smelling better after the shower)


Now, to urge myself to be productive with the rest of my day. Is there a reward big enough for that? I think not (well besides the heavenly rewards), so I'll have to resort to using the logic of it's the RIGHT thing to do. The whole being a good steward of the things God has given us. Not to mention, this is the profession I have wanted to choose for years, my choice.....*sigh*

Okay Lord, You win, as you should. I'll stop being a baby (and just carry one instead :)

BT

PS blaring my Christmas music station on Pandora today, it makes everything better!

0 comments: