Thursday, October 20, 2011

Love Affair with Pandora



It's true! I have a HUGE love affair with Pandora! Even more now that I have internet that can handle it :)
I have a few favorite stations I'd like to share with you.

  • Nickel Creek Radio - The whole sound says chill, relax, calm down, peace. It also is a great reminder of Josh.
  • Chicken Fried Radio - Tailored with just the right kind of country music that is my favorite!
  • Family Force 5 Radio - For when I need upbeat and uplifting music.
  • Sway Radio - Lyrical schmaltzy sounds, LOVE it!
  • Phil Wickham Radio - Worship music.
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Radio - SWING music!
  • Jim Brickman Radio - Soft piano music for the perfect background.
  • Regina Spektor Radio - Quirky songs to match my personality.
  • Charlie Brown Theme Song Radio - Jazzy instruments!
  • Sutton Foster Radio - Showtunes for when I feel like singing along :)
  • DC Talk Radio - Classic Christian Rapish....
  • She & Him Radio - It's similar to Regina Spektor, but slightly different, in a good way.
  • Dance Cardio Radio - For when I MUST get moving!
  • Christmas Radio - I've been BLARING this all week!!!

A music post seemed to be the perfect thing to do on a cozy, rainy day...

BT

2 comments:

Grace said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has been craving Christmas music already. Although I haven't actually given in yet...

Mrs. Troyer said...

Oh I have...as SOON as we got internet! In fact, listening to it right now. I'm thinking I'll start working on lights and "non-tree" decorations as November starts!