Saturday, October 29, 2011

Date Days

I like date days with my hubby! Even when they are filled with thinking about the other person in this family.


We've started looking/thinking about cribs. With the new laws and warnings about drop side cribs, buying a used one is pretty much out of the question. Now most older drop side cribs have "conversion" kits you can get to make them into "fixed" side cribs. After a day of looking at a couple around here from family and friends, we have decided to keep our eyes open for newer cribs that we wouldn't have to modify at all that might be able to last through all children we may have.

We also went to the hair salon, where Chad got his hair cut!!

The rest of the day was wonderful and relaxing.

I love this man of mine!!!


And just for your enjoyment, some mushrooms I found around my parent's house!



BT

0 comments: