Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Troyer

To catch you up, I've been keeping a secret. But it's out now, I'm pregnant with Mr. Troyer and my first child!
We are 10 weeks along today! I know I won't start REALLY showing for a while, but my body changes have already made clothing a disaster. I hope to keep some dignity with my appearance, though, so my mom and I are on the lookout for clothing solutions.
Our first doctors appointment was last week with a midwife. I think my favorite part about seeing her for the first appointment is how calming she was. Oh, and we also got to hear Baby Troyer's heartbeat! At 172 our little ones heart is just a-racing!
So far I haven't thrown up, just a little seasick at times. Forgetfulness, tiredness, and emotionality have hit with a vengeance though. :)
God has blessed us greatly!
BT

ps Baby Troyer is the size of a prune!

2 comments:

Liz K said...

oooo, who are you seeing? Is it Bonnie in Alpena? She is fantastic! Wish I could have her again!

Mrs. Troyer said...

At the moment I'm just at the office seeing whoever, but I'm highly considering switching to just Bonnie!