Friday, January 28, 2011

Wedding wedding wedding!
We went "dress" shopping today. By that I mean, my mom, seamstress and I went to JoAnn Fabrics and bought the material and pattern today. And as we don't get to a big city often, the two I was with had other things to get in the store. I happily amused myself with this. (among other things)



Such pretty pictures!! I just drooled (not on the book I promise).


We spent literally all day there in the city, and arrived home in time for me to have the energy to finally put away all my clean clothes and get ready to do laundry tomorrow *sheepish grin*. And as I was in the cleaning mood, I went through my drawers and removed all that doesn't fit, is worn, or I don't wear.



Creativity spark NOW!!! (too bad I don't have time for that)


On to the next I guess...


<3

0 comments: