Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long Time, Short Summer

It's been a long time since I have updated, but really this summer has flown by. So much in my life has changed or updated, that I'm now finally feeling like it's about time to know what I'm doing with my life. At this moment, I'm all set and poised to go to school August 19th for two more semesters, graduate then with my Associates in Administrative Assistance and then who knows what. Hopefully get a job out of MI. Life is pretty routine, but my thoughts are not. I have so many thoughts, ideas, plans, etc. that I'd love to make, do, accomplish, etc. that there has to be something useful I can use this for. But the very same reason why I completely stopped journaling when I was younger is here too. The only things I think to write about often are normal and everyday, therefore boring. But, it is time, bombs away! Blog party today, changes being talked about...here we go...

0 comments: