Friday, August 6, 2010

Enough Talk

As before mentioned, not really a word person, I'm a faker. So it's time for some pictures! (Sorry about the quality or lack there of, I'm stuck with a camera phone for the time being...no money for a real one. When I can I steal my mom's; I'm lame.)

1. I went to this bookstore that was to DIE for! I found the last three books in the Chronicles of Narnia series (I already have the first three), so now I'm only looking for Prince Caspian in this book cover.
2. I was also able to spend my first afternoon at the library since getting a new library card, do you have any clue how happy that makes me! One of the books I checked out was a biography on Lucille Ball!
3. There was a weekend where even in the tiny county of Oscoda there were garage/yard/moving sales aplenty. I partook and found these awesome bandaids that couldn't be left behind, and...
4. I found this bag of yarn scraps! 25 cents I believe. You just can't beat that!
5. Plus my newest project is this gorgeous scarf pattern that I'm making for a friend. I <3 knitting!

Ain't we pretty! This is my boyfriend Chad! Yes, that is John Deere on his hat! Yes, this is similar to how most of our pictures turn out! Yup!

And in other news, NEW GLASSES!!!

You know, bed should be calling my name by now, so this may be it. :(

0 comments: