Friday, August 6, 2010

Aspiration Change

I always aspired to awe you, reader, or at least entertain you with my words and my words alone. The problem came in that I'm not a writer, story teller, or inspirational speaker, so words coming from this head to this blog really were a waste, because they didn't have any true heartfelt meaning behind them. (with certain posts as exceptions) I recently found a blog that I dear love to follow that gave 5 tips on blogging. Using her wisdom, I'd like to put forth that I will not blog unless I feel like it, only something that I would like to read, and keeping in mind that I need to have boundaries on what I write. This isn't my place to write my "vocal vomit" from every bad thing that happened to me that day, this is my own little place to speak to the world. I'd like to keep it upbeat. I am human, and I have down days, many, but there is no reason to make you suffer with me (unless there is a comical side to it that I'd like to have you laugh at me/with me about).

0 comments: