Thursday, March 4, 2010

Arms Out Wide

I'm pretty sure that this will come out a bit jumbled, but it's time.

I can honestly be true in saying that I haven't written mostly because of time and because of dial-up, but that's not all. What I have to say in my life seems pretty routine, or at least it had. I'm not sure I can really say that it still is worth anything, but it seems to be a bit more structured in my mind. Now that I have a really poorly written boring explanation as to why I haven't written, on to the post.

One of the main reasons why writing to me here seems so important right now is the big part blogs play in my life. They really do help carry me through. Whether it's amazing people like Cara who are constantly encouraging my faith through her own walk. Or people like the Kampers who I read to learn how to better pray for them. Or just something fun and adorable like Naomi's rockstar diaries. 

So I have found a rather engulfing obsession, it's called Generation T and it's all about taking t-shirts and doing AWESOME things with them. 
 
 

So yeah...they rock my world...


That's all for this night...

1 comments:

Liz K said...

Awww thanks Bridgette! How's school going this semester? How's the boy? :) Oh, and this is funny, my word verification is blessepi