Monday, February 23, 2009

Spiritual Disciplines Part 4

Friday - I corrected my mistakes this one day, and planned to talk to Rich right after class about a pressing issue with one of my family members. It worked and I felt so good about it. I found that the rest of the day I randomly was talking about all the stuff from class and chapel.

Saturday and Sunday - I didn't plan for the weekend, temporarily forgetting that I don't have class or chapel on Saturday. Today, though, I actually did okay. I did talk briefly with Grace about church and how it was the same sort of stuff that we just went through in class. But I cut that conversation short and felt really bad about it later because I don't know where it would have gone.

I feel pretty much the same as I did with the last post, like I'm a big complete failure. But I guess that's a process in life. I'm willing and ready for the Lord to do a work in my life through this, so I'm going to strive to continue this spiritual discipline challenge indefinitely.

Thank you so much to Rex for making us do this. I was totally psyched about it when I found out what our only assignment would be.

Lord, show me the strength you have already given me to continue this study for you! Give me wisdom to know how to plan for things and fix my mistakes.

0 comments: