Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bird Watcher

Apparently I am now a bird watcher. We have a bird house in our front yard home to a family of barn swallows. Now before you think I actually know what I'm talking about, the only reason I know they are barn swallows is because of my friend Cherry. She went out and checked and told me the babies were big and I should take a look. I worked up the courage to lift the side of the house this morning (something about spying on birds and getting that close to the babies feels wrong). I've never been so excited about birds. Never really could get into watching bird feeders, but this feels more like our own little family. If you need me, you'll find me watching the birds fly back and forth to get food and feed the little ones :)

Source: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/bigdog3c/2475376530/


BT

0 comments: