Sunday, December 18, 2011

Satisfying Sunday Afternoon

As I was writing my last post, my husband decided the presents needed wrapped. As I said previously we don't really have presents to exchange, and my family is taking advantage of only having adults (going and spending time at a nice hotel as our gifts to each other). The Troyer family, though, we are doing a gift exchangement (not a word, but deal with it) with.


My husband never ceases to amaze me. He wrapped all the presents that we have ready, and they look amazing! I'm so thankful that my God has provided me with such a man to be my husband.


Enjoying our Lions game now as the packages are now sitting under our tree.


While I listen in and sometimes watch I have also been tackling some dishes.


Tonight, we are going to enjoy some very delicious food, hosted by my parents at the church while the Kampers give an update on their life as of now. (Did I tell you that Liz is pregnant??!!)

Have a happy Sunday evening!

BT

PS This girl is very very inspiring to me. She supports herself with her dream boutique and inspirational blog. This post gave me goose bumps. I love planning fun things like this. Reminds me of doing this a while ago (much less of a process), but I lost that list somewhere :(

1 comments:

Liz K said...

so fun to see you that night! Thanks for coming out!