Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Things

I find the little things in life rather entertaining sometimes. For example, when I do a bump report I make a status update on facebook (which I'm hardly ever on) so my parents and extended family knows there are pictures and news about the member of the family to read about. On those days, I have upwards of 60 blog views! To compare, I have somewhere between 5 and 10 on a good day any other day of the week.

So to the few that follow me without facebook, thank you so much! I enjoy writing, and I don't always need an audience, but sometimes it's nice to know that someone else out there might be reading it and praying for me.

And to those who check this out from facebook, thanks for joining in the ride of pregnancy with us! I hope you continue to join with us in these happy months! (I am aware that probably none of those people will be reading this because I'm not posting that I wrote this on facebook, but they were thanked.)

BT

And you thought this was going to be a Baby "Little Things" post didn't you... :)

0 comments: