Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bump Report - Week 21

We are past the "middle" of the pregnancy. I say that with quotes, because it's the middle of 40 weeks, anywhere between 38 and 42 weeks is full term, but speaking from an ideally 40 week pregnancy, we are into the second half!


I asked my mom this past week, "When will I stop wanting to tell someone every time I feel Baby move?" She laughed and said, "When you start feeling it ALL of the time, not just occationally."


I also got called by my Grandma last night. Just checking in on (kick) me and Baby Troyer. I am truly blessed to have wonderful women in my life as these are.


And I can still see my feet very well, reaching them is another matter entirely.

We haven't heard anything from the Dr. office so we only can assume they didn't find anything odd or concerning in the ultrasound as they read it after we left. Praise God!

I enjoy laughing at our Squirt as I'm tickled by the movements that I'm feeling more and more often.

And that's about all to update.

BT

PS yes where I wrote "(kick)" I was kicked

5 comments:

Mike McDermott said...

Wait till the little squirt moves the bed!! The first time it happened to me Uncle Mike asked if that was the baby. Can you guess which one of the cousins did that? You are beautiful.

Cherry said...

Hey Mrs. Troyer!
I love the new look your blog has, and I love your posts too!

Mrs. Troyer said...

I just keep telling chad over and over that I can't wait till he can really feel the baby!

And thanks Cherry!! I really like it too, it was time to reflect the changing times!

Sydda said...

I love your dress, Bridgy!! You look gorgeous!

Mrs. Troyer said...

AWWW thanks Sydda!!