Sunday, August 21, 2011

Exciting days and a birthday!

Being newlyweds is awesome because all of the small things still excite you. Let me give some examples...

During the events of the last post we received two exciting things from delivery people. First was the shark vacuum we ordered from bed bath and beyond! And second were our photographs from our wedding photographer charlotte landry!!

Alright, so those were some pretty big things worthy of being excited over, but these next ones prove my point.

I went on an outing with two of my favorite ladies to the big town of Mio for some shopping and haircuts. (forgive me ladies, I was slacking on my camera duty) while out I thrifted this bodum single serve coffee maker for 25 cents (among other kitchen things)! Then we stopped at Mickey D's for some refreshment and wifi and swapped favorite iPhone apps. Afternoons like that just refresh my soul!

In august I had a birthday! Two mothers stopped and wished me a happy birthday, so fun! Then hubby decided we were going to go to a very special baseball game (more on that later).

All in all, meaning of the message, I love being married!!

BT

0 comments: