Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've been drooling a bit. Wedding/marriage stuff has been my guilty pleasure when avoiding school work.


Lately, gardening has sparked my interest. I don't know if it's really something I want to do, but I've been looking at it anyhow. With the warmer weather we have had here, we have some plants working their way up here now.






Have I introduced you to my friends?


This is Barbara! Valentines Day 2010 I got this from Chad. This is the FIRST plant I haven't killed!! She started the whole thought process ;)




And these little guys are new! The Post Office had some offshoots that accidentally got pulled off, and they were given to me! So I've found an article about caring for them; now I just have to get some containers and some soil!!!! So excited; haven't decided what to name them yet, but there they are!


So, school and wedding, and dreaming about plants! That's me!

0 comments: