Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is now the 6th online class I've taken from KCC. Every one of them have asked me to create my "homepage" as one of the first assignments. The "homepage" is basically an About Me section. In honor of my last semester starting, I figured I would repost it here.


Hi! I'm Bridgette Marie Salsbury. The first thing you should know about me is that I will soon not be Bridgette Marie Salsbury. Come May 14th I will be Bridgette Marie Troyer. My fiance proposed on October 16th, and we will both be excited to graduate then tie the knot. The second thing you should know is that I am a Christian. I understand that it is somewhat unpopular to make such a bold statement like that without getting to know whomever is reading this first. What I've come to realize in my faith, though, is that what I believe shouldn't be a part of who I am, it should define me. In summation, my name is Bridgette and I have two loves, Jesus Christ and Chad.
Currently I live in a little town named Comins, where I also work at the United States Postal Service. I've lived in Oscoda County for about 10 years, but before that I lived in Portage, Michigan and before that in Ohio.
I am graduating in May of this year with my Associates of Administrative Assistant. Ultimately, I hope not to have to use my education. I'd love to be a full-time mother as my mother was, but we'll see what happens. Living expenses may take priority.
If you would like to know anything else about me, please don't hesitate to ask. Just go ahead and email me (you might want to identify yourself and why you are writing me). 



I think it's healthy every-once-in-a-while to introduce myself in writing again. It grounds me, makes me remember what is real, what is important, and what defines me.


What defines you?

0 comments: