Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I now understand. I now understand just how addicting looking at etsy shops can be!
I've been SWAMPED with school and other life happenings, but I'm not apologizing. I'm simply stating the reason why I haven't been on. That and that I don't get tons of time on fast internet. Anyways, I found some time after doing some dreaded keyboarding to glance around on etsy, and this is what I found...



 found here

I totally have no need for these wristlets, but they are SO awesome!!




found here

I'm not a huge fan of rings, but these are so small and dainty, just my type




found here

FOOD PILLOWS!?!? YES PLEASE!!!




found here

One in my size please!!




found here

Yeah, so, I think I'm done drooling for a little bit. Next update should be a bit more profitable...

<3

0 comments: