Friday, October 1, 2010

Good day! Started out with a very nutritious breakfast of cold pizza and apple juice. The same breakfast that I've had for the last 3 day :)


I know, I know, not exactly the most healthy. I'm trying to do better tomorrow (and the fact that there is no pizza left won't hurt either).

......and.... TA-DA!!! New hair cut! Not too different, but just enough for a little while here.


And then the most camera shy dog I've found in a very long time! Cookie, my love!


After the morning of delicious breakfast, haircut, and adorable dog, I spent some mommy time in the afternoon! (Sorry, no pictures on this, too lazy.) We started our true mommy/daughter time with a nap at 3 (lasted till 4 but no one is supposed to know, because that's crazy long). Then we made 4 pie crust, one which we filled with the makings for apple pie and then baked! (Yes, many things were exciting to me today!) We had supper then went for walk (that means I get dark chocolate, YIPEE). The rest of the night spent together was cutting out paper leaves with books of the Bible on them. I love the fact that my mother is a teacher at heart so she spends so much time and effort teaching Sunday school class and Wednesday night stuff to the young ones....some day she'll have grandchildren.

So yes, overall, a very good day! Heading to bed now; hopefully I don't fall asleep before I finish reading my Psalm ;)

We'll see what all I get done tomorrow....(still working on stuff for this blog, goodness time is not on my side)

xoxo sleep tight!

0 comments: