Friday, September 24, 2010

It's been raining all day. you know, the type of rain that makes most people kind of edgy and gloomy. Well, following a very cheer yesterday with a sleep in day today, I'm quite chipper. Albeit a bit chilly, but cheerful and joyful. ("The joy of the Lord is my strength!") In a way I feel creative. The kind of creative where first you sit around with a blanket and tea and figure something out to make...then you actually do something. 

First I found this DIY here!Why didn't I ever think about this? Well, whatever the reason, picking up yarn next this weekend!

 

Then following that I tried desperately to learn some new stitches. Took me a bit, but I think I got them ;)


Right before we left to drop my dad off at a meeting then to have a mommy/daughter date, I realized I didn't have a headband to go with my outfit, so I found some ribbon and some elastic and INSTANT HEADBAND!!


Last but not least, Liz from here posted this great idea! LOVE it! Once again, why can I not be this brilliant?!


Tomorrow Chad and I are off on another adventure in Goshen, IN! On the way he gets to try bubble tea for the first time. Hopefully I will have pictures...

If you think of it, be prayin for me. I'm having problems being consistent with my God dates.... <3

0 comments: