Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So, last night I had many battles with the internet. First I took the lappy to the bar parking lot to use their internet, no such luck. When I got tired and frustrated, I went home. I tried the lappy their on our dial-up, once again, frustration ruled. Finally I gave up. I had wanted to look for sales on summer dresses (because you know this IS when they are desperately trying to get rid of them). I also wanted to update you on plans for the rest of this week.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming, TODAY! I'm very excited. As long as the storm stays away we should be able to take a tubing trip down the river tomorrow and then on Thursday I'm taking the trip with them to their place. Spending wonderful days off with Lacy then arriving home on Sunday. So you may get forgotten for a few days, just know I'll be collecting stories and pictures if I don't get time to upload them right away. 

I did happen to start looking for dresses. I found this super cute one on etsy!
 Now if only I had a reason to buy a dress. I love dressing up! Someone needs to have a party!



0 comments: