Wednesday, August 18, 2010


So, I took that vacation down to my brother's house. I needed it, but at the same time I feel like I did it at the wrong time. Felt kind of rushed and odd. Then to get home I rode up with my aunt and uncle and we all made plans to join my parents and boyfriend on the Vesper Cruise under the Mackinac Bridge. So after eating lunch at home, we piled into two vehicles and drove to Mackinaw City (yes I know I switched spellings of Mackinac/Mackinaw. I'm correct, look it up). We walked around to different stores and such, and ate a picnic lunch with the seagulls.
The Vesper Cruise is a free (by donation) trip under the bridge with music and history and a short devo of sorts.
But because it's "free" it fills up fast, so we got in line early, and waiting for a while. 
Then we got on board and waited for a while. 
But, we made it, none-the-less. It turned out to be a beautiful trip and a gorgeous sunset (that I didn't even attempt to capture). 
In the end I believe everyone enjoyed it!

0 comments: