Friday, August 6, 2010

Relief Sale Day 1

In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have taken so much money with me.

1. So the trunk was gone by the time I thought I just might get it after all. But this little guy caught my eye instead, much more practical!
2. An iron. My mother, she bought this. This was one of two that she bought today. She has one already. She has two children not completely out of the house yet. We hate ironing. This is a gentle hint I think.
3. Once again, my MOTHER and father constantly take the travel mugs when I need them. I think this is the third I've bought, hopefully the last for a while.

1. Brandon (brother) kept mentioning that we needed Tae Bo. Well, here we are, 50 cents each
2. CLASSICS!!!!!
3. (This should be two numbers, but I'm an idiot) Strictly Ballroom is a dance movie, I know nothing about it, but I'm hoping they have some good dances in it. The Magic School Bus, never put it down in front of me. All time FAVORITE!
4. I don't know anything about this; it's cassette tapes. I'm gonna find out.

1. I keep losing my copies of In His Steps. I think I just forget that I give them to people
2. In But Not Of, looked good
3. Chuck Swindoll, I'm willing to read just about anything by him.
4. Chuck Colson's faith story. Been wanting to read this one
5. David Jeremiah, also amazing!
6. I knew the name Susan B. Anthony, so I said why not
7. You can't have too many copies of this, give it to ANY skeptic
8. Beverly LaHaye, it's about time I act like a lady
9 and 10. C.S. Lewis classics that Brandon is jealous that I found before him! MWHAHA I am victorious!

1. If you get in money trouble, I have a book for you!
2. There is nothing there, because if I showed it to you, the one it's for might see...but I assure you it's good!
3. Indispensable around the Salsbury house, figured I'd need one later in life.
4. I'm on a kick of biography and autobiographies. So Shirley Temple Black, why not?
5 and 6. I'm going to be one, may as well open my eyes a bit

The pages and the cover aren't connected, but the lady in charge of books was going to throw it out. I rescued it!

I went back out for supper and found that at the garage sale I'd been at twice already they were doing a sale. Anything you could fit into a bag totaled one dollar. So all this, ONE DOLLAR!
1. Thermos, been wanting them for a LONG time!
2. Fabrics, (all three places) I'm just starting a Home Ec. classes, need fabric (see button on side bar)
3. Radio Clock Alarm, my alarm is biting the dust
4. I bought two of these. They wanted 3 dollars each, but they fit in my bag, so less than 50 cents baby!!!

Overall, GREAT day. But I'm worn out and work tomorrow, so goodnight!

0 comments: